CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16

Sometimes, I don't know why I try.

Technology hates me. Pretty much anything that plugs into the wall, up to and including the hairdryer, misfires when I try to use it. Or, worse, completely falls apart or stops working entirely. The *really* fun part is when it works again when someone else tries, laughing in my face as it makes me look like a total asshole. I know I'm not perfect, and there has to be a bit of Operator Error in there somewhere, but really - I just have bad luck. It's like all the karma of the techie world crashes down upon me, smiting me as though I was the guys in "Office Space" that smashed that fax machine. Arg.





I hate you, Toshiba laptop.

Die in a fire.

1 comments:

C said...

Poor you! Bad laptop!