CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3

Coach Meanyhead

Me: I think that guy looks mean. I don't think I'd like to work for him. Ever.

Hubby: You don't want to work for the coach of the Giants.

Me: The Giants? Jeez, honey, I don't know shit about football, but even *I* know the Giants are a baseball team.

Hubby: The New York Giants.

Me: Oh.

Hubby: I really want to see you go up to him and tell him you don't want to work for him. That would be awesome.






So, since I'll never actually meet you, Coach Not-so-nice, I'll tell you here: I quit. That's right. I don't want to work for your bitchy little baseball team. I think you're mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But but but, now I'll never get to meet Eli Manning. Come on, for me, don't quit!

I have the hots for Eli's brother.

C said...

Why is he mean?