CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12

Didja?

Did you know that TABLE TENNIS is an olympic sport???


For those of you playing at home, that's FREAKING PING PONG.


Who needs athleticism?  London, 2012 - let's practice, bitches!


Photobucket

PS - Can you imagine how much it would suck  /slash/  be awesome to have to explain to people that the Olympic Gold Medal in your bookcase is for frackin' PING PONG?  

PPS - Next time, do you think they'll include beer pong?

PPPS - Or maybe Ice Luging?

PPPPS - Or Air Hockey?

PPPPPS - If they include Air Hockey, then I have an Olympic Training Module in my living room.  That's DOPE.

4 comments:

Becca and Norm said...

I think we should start training.
Did YOU know...trampoline is ALSO an Olympic sport!?!?!
I think I may have found some new hobbies.

Becca and Norm said...

One more thing: Badminton is an Olympic sport as well. Therefore, you have an Olympic training module in your FREAKING BACKYARD. How cool are you?

Anonymous said...

I'd be all over the air hockey training.

Becca and Norm said...

this one's from Norm....i don't think the air hockey one is such a good idea. I don't think that needs any more explination.